Friday, August 10, 2012

Vitamins and Getting Old

My honey hit 40 this year and we are both feeling it! I have to stay all over my supplementation or I am exhausted and think I need morning and afternoon naps. My husband went to some kind of consultation (I hesitate to use the word quack but it was definitely alternative medicine) and she told him he was so low on vitamins and nutrients she didn't know how he forced himself to ride 100-200 mile bike rides.

Do you believe in vitamin and mineral supplementation? Do you think a certain brand is the ticket or does one work as well as any for you? I have an interesting theory on this. I think the human body is amazing and we all respond to things differently and have different needs so what works for me may not be as effective for you. The vitamins that help me get through each day did nothing for my husband. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cami! RAndom comment. I am a bit of a vitamin guy. Only because, I think they work. Daily plus, glucosomine and some coq 10. Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. I've never taken coq 10. I will definitely look into that. Hope you're doing well,
      Cami

      Delete

I'm a Mormon.