Friday, August 17, 2012

Coming out of retirement

I've got a job! One hour a week. Smtihfield Recreation asked me to teach a strength training class at 6am on Mondays. I'm so excited about it. People ask me quite often if I can train them and I always say no but invite them to come lift with me anytime. Sometimes that works out but more often my schedule is a mess so I don't end up helping nearly as much as I'd like. Now I can just tell them to come to my class.
I can't wait to hear all the complaints about how sore my participants are. You can just picture me rubbing my hands together in anticipation as I plan out the first class! Seriously I will be nice. I'll make it so they can walk the next day - if they remember to take Ibuprofen and a warm bath.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Cami!! I sure wish I lived close enough to take your class. Can't wait to hear how it's going so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I wish you did too! I only got one email telling me I was the devil so far. Heehee, guess I'd better work them harder next week!

      Delete

I'm a Mormon.