Friday, July 13, 2012

Smithfield half-marathon is tomorrow and I am so nervous! Why am I nervous. It's just one foot in front of the other, right? I think part of my worry is I did this course last year and it was awful. Worst race of my life. Why did I sign up for it again? Because I'm an idiot. Honestly, it's a beautiful course up Smithfield Canyon, the hills are just killer.
Speaking of being an idiot I'm toying with the idea of run/walking 38 miles on my 38th bday (two months away). Is that just nuts or would it be kind of cool to do?
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day as I have my race, a wedding in Salt Lake for a dear friend's daughter, and a book signing. If you live in Cache Valley, come see me at the signing. It's always such a relief to see somebody who likes me! Here are the details:
I  will be signing books at The Book Table in Logan, Saturday, July 14th from ten a.m. to noon with Daniel Coleman, author of Gifts and Consequences, Bretton Hadfield, author of Max the Mouse Goes to the Moon, William Jensen, author of Adder in the Path, and Michelle L. King author of Mr. Percy’s Mysterious Glasses and Barrett’s Unusual Ice Cream Party.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Mormon.