Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Incentives

My husband and I are cruising to the Caribbean in January. I have visions of white sand beaches and torquoise water and am spending way too much time googling the spots we're stopping at.

I decided I want to feel really good about myself on this cruise. I usually feel good about myself but sometimes when I'm on vacation (especially when said vacation includes a swimming suit) I find myself wishing I would've worked a little harder at the gym and said no to ice cream a few more times before I left.
So my husband provided some very nice incentives (shopping money, it's always shopping money) if I can get to the spot I want to be at.

Do incentives motivate you?
What's your prime motivation to take good care of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Mormon.