Saturday, April 17, 2010

No TV for a week?

Next week is No-TV Week for my sons' schools. We decided we're giving up all multi-media. I'm turning off my computer for an entire week. Oh, my. Hope I survive.

I've got a whole list of the fun things we're going to do as a family. Check it out here.

Getting children active is such a huge issue with today's childhood obesity and other health scares related to a sedentary lifestyle. We love and protect our children from so many things, I hope we can protect them from health issues by increasing their activity and offering healthy foods.

I'll let you know how it goes next week!

2 comments:

  1. totally agree...but not sure we could last a week..it's what helps me get dinner going ...in defense we do PLAY outside a LOT and dance around when it's raining!! Hoping you and baby are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all things are good in moderation. I would never get any writing done without a bit of Sesame Street!
    We're doing great. I'm fat and tired, but so thrilled to be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

I'm a Mormon.