Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tips from my man

In preparation for a large speaking engagement, I asked my husband what his advice would be to women. He said three things that I have really taken to heart.

#1 - There is no perfect woman. Every man out there has a different ideal of what is perfect. Stop trying to be perfect. Just be your best you.

#2 - Have good posture. Throw your shoulders back and even if you aren't confident, pretend you are. A confident woman is beautiful.

#3 - Put a smile on your face. A smile transforms. It's very hard to resist a smile. Try a smile on, you'll be amazed how it will change not only people's reactions to you, but how you feel inside.

So there you go, straight from the man's mouth.

Please share any tips that have helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Mormon.