Monday, November 24, 2014

It's About Your Health

When it comes to weight loss and your health, you have been lied to, misinformed and cheated!

Unfortunately, there is a lot of misleading information about weight loss. If you have ever been on a diet you already know that it is one thing to lose weight and another to keep it off. In fact, 95% of people gain back their weight and then some more!

In this breakthrough program, nutritionist and former Olympic Athlete, Michelle Baumgartner reveals the missing ingredient to losing weight quickly and easily - your brain! Once you understand the role your mind plays in weight loss and how to use it effectively, you’lllose weight easily and quickly!

Discover:

• How to eat, think & exercise for your unique body type & lose weight fast!

• Overcome emotional eating & self-sabotage with powerful tools for positive thinking & self-confidence!

• How world class athletes stay motivated to win & you can too!

• Stop yo yo dieting: The secrets of staying lean & healthy for life!

• Food charts, recipes, exercise programs, and everything you need to get started and stay on track!

ARE YOU READY TO SAY HELLO TO THE NEW YOU?ARE YOU READY TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY AND KEEP IT OFF?
<
GIVE ME 8 WEEKS AND I WILL TRANSFORM YOUR BODY FOR LIFE!



My Review:
There's a wealth of information in this book. It's pretty smooth reading, not like you're reading a textbook, which I always appreciate. I learned some new things (which honestly is amazing as my degree is in exercise science and I worked in the fitness industry for ten years). I did feel like the nutrition aspect was a bit more extreme than I am willing to be, but I really enjoyed the positive thinking aspects of the book. 

1 comment: