Monday, November 24, 2014

It's About Your Health

When it comes to weight loss and your health, you have been lied to, misinformed and cheated!

Unfortunately, there is a lot of misleading information about weight loss. If you have ever been on a diet you already know that it is one thing to lose weight and another to keep it off. In fact, 95% of people gain back their weight and then some more!

In this breakthrough program, nutritionist and former Olympic Athlete, Michelle Baumgartner reveals the missing ingredient to losing weight quickly and easily - your brain! Once you understand the role your mind plays in weight loss and how to use it effectively, you’lllose weight easily and quickly!

Discover:

• How to eat, think & exercise for your unique body type & lose weight fast!

• Overcome emotional eating & self-sabotage with powerful tools for positive thinking & self-confidence!

• How world class athletes stay motivated to win & you can too!

• Stop yo yo dieting: The secrets of staying lean & healthy for life!

• Food charts, recipes, exercise programs, and everything you need to get started and stay on track!

ARE YOU READY TO SAY HELLO TO THE NEW YOU?ARE YOU READY TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY AND KEEP IT OFF?
<
GIVE ME 8 WEEKS AND I WILL TRANSFORM YOUR BODY FOR LIFE!



My Review:
There's a wealth of information in this book. It's pretty smooth reading, not like you're reading a textbook, which I always appreciate. I learned some new things (which honestly is amazing as my degree is in exercise science and I worked in the fitness industry for ten years). I did feel like the nutrition aspect was a bit more extreme than I am willing to be, but I really enjoyed the positive thinking aspects of the book. 

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog. The content is beneficial and useful.
    write for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit! I love those boots!
    Check out my new blog. Mom of 2 Honest Reviews. - My Journey into Fitness, Health and beauty. Amongst my story of how I got to where i am.
    https://momof2reviews40413467.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This natural cure has been used a lot for numerous different health problems. It can be used as a Natural Remedies for Grover’s Disease. You must grind some neem leaves to make a paste and then rub on it over rashes. Buy Herbal Product for Grover’s Disease is a part of many healthcare products. These manufactured goods can be produced by Herbs Solutions by Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://fitnessformom.blogspot.com/2014/11/diet-and-weight-loss-lies.html?showComment=1539397062114#c6537795280217993789

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://ahollandreads.blogspot.com/2016/05/29-gifts-by-cami-walker-review.html?showComment=1622211096882#c4630441237608652798

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! This site's template/theme appeals to me much.
    It's straightforward, yet it's effective. Getting the "perfect balance" might be difficult at times.
    between excellent usability and aesthetics, I think you did a fantastic job on this.
    Furthermore, the blog is quite rapid to load.
    I'm using Firefox. Fantastic website!
    chromium bit crack
    windows 7 home basic crack
    vyprvpn crack
    getdataback crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sketchup Pro 2022 Crack The clients get 100% unique Microsoft permit that can be actuated straightforwardly on the authority Microsoft site. Besides, it offers a lifetime permit which demonstrates that it doesn't offer a membership administration and doesn't expect one to recharge it time for an expense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Me a lot. It Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me. This is a cleverly
    written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it.
    It Is very Wounder Full Post.
    apowersoft watermark remover crack
    apowersoft watermark remover crack
    apowersoft watermark remover crack
    apowersoft watermark remover crack
    apowersoft watermark remover crack

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thanks for writing this excellent article for us.
    I have gained good stuff from this website.
    I am looking forward to your next article.
    Not only that, but I am happy to share this post with my friends. Keep it up.

    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack
    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack
    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack
    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack
    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack
    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack
    inpixio photo studio ultimate crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here at Karanpccrack, you will get all your favourite software. Our site has a collection of useful software. That will help for your, Visite here and get all your favourite and useful software free.
    Revo Uninstaller Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dying Light 2 Crack is set to go going, and there’s plenty of room to play around with thanks to new weapon options
    Mastercam x9 Crack is the best software that was designed with the goal of 3D printing and 3D planning.
    OrCAD Crack is doing much more work by polishing effects, creating more creative, productive works to do mitigate the problem.
    Injustice 2 Torrent is an undeniable improvement over the first, and the internet-based execution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was surprised after reading styling ideas in your blogs and wondered why I wore my outerwear casually. Thank you for the awareness. Winter Sale Jackets

    ReplyDelete

I'm a Mormon.