Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chocolate Update

I had to share with all of you that I am doing pretty good breaking my chocolate addiction. I posted several weeks ago that I was going to go chocoalte free on the weekdays. I've done it (three whole weeks, wow!). I've actually felt pretty good and haven't been too irritable (don't ask my boys, they might disagree). The thing that I've been really excited about is on the weekends I haven't gone nuts eating chocolate. I have definitely eaten some chocolate but it's been reasonable portion sizes and rarely more than once a day. I've really prayed hard for help to break this addiction and I know I'm not 100% cured but I feel much more in control and I like that.

How do you curb your desire for chocolate or sugar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Mormon.