Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Will this pregnancy ever end?

Sorry, friends. I've been neglectful with my blogging. I'm huge, miserable, and ornery. I've got a week and a half until my due date and we're doing everything to get this baby here. The other night I sat on an exercise ball to try and make the baby descend. When I got off my back seized up and I had to crawl to the bathtub!
But the baby's growing great, I love feeling her (or him) move, and we're thrilled to be almost there.
I hope you're all having a wonderful, healthy summer. Someday soon I'll have some brain power return, be able to write fitness articles, and get excited about being fit again.

3 comments:

  1. BEST OF LUCK!!! At least post a picture...when you get a chance!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you got that bundle of joy in your arms yet?

    Prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! He is so beautiful. Phoenix Coats Checketts was born August 3rd at 1:55 p.m. 8 lbs. 8 oz. He was in the NICU until Sunday night so I'm still trying to get back into life. I'm just so thrilled he's okay I don't care if I get back into life!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a Mormon.