Friday, March 26, 2010

Yoga to lose weight

When I'm pregnant yoga is the only thing that helps me sleep at night. It may be all in my head, but if I don't fit in 10-15 minutes of yoga each night I might as well count on not sleeping.
It's also been proven that yoga can help you eat more mindfully and lose pounds.
Check out Yoga Finder for a class near you or try a fun DVD: Shiva Rea Flow Yoga or Rodney Yee's Yoga.
Please share your favorite yoga moves or a DVD that you love. My favorite yoga pose used to be the Child's Pose, but now I can't breathe in that position, so I'm going with the Warrior Pose.

3 comments:

  1. Love the name of your blog, love Yoga!

    Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've even got my tough husband into yoga lately. Love watching him attempt some of the positions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This informative post has the potent to give precise info about the dietary supplements that have positive effect on our health. sea vegg is another product that is prepared from nutrients of see weeds and extremely useful for our body’s natural mechanism.

    ReplyDelete